Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's been awhile...

Yes, it has been a few months, but I ran into a very busy record breaking season for our HS golf team. We had our best record in 20 years and did very well. I am extremely proud of the student-athletes that I teach and coach.

The 2012 PGA season has started, and I couldn't be happier with Kyle Stanley and Phil Michelson. Some people don't believe in karma, but you have to wonder if it exists with these two. Also, Tiger's putting on Sunday at Pebble tells me he still has a way to go.

I am looking forward to the Golf Show at the IX center. I don't really go there to buy, I go to look and people watch. I find it amazing how some people will gravitate toward the newest, hottest toy thinking it will fix their game. It will definitely help, but not fix all. People watching is always great as well.

Finally, there is a very interesting article about a women (LPGA pro) who was dressed 5 different ways and was treated 5 different ways when she went to play golf at a public course in this month's issue of Golf Digest. Very interesting, and very informative. Makes you think.

Look for weekly updates as I get back in the swing of things. I hope to be golfing in a month with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment