Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Little Mountain

The latest stop was Little Mountain, where we enjoyed another 6.5 hour round. The bachelor party ahead of us (again), and cart path only made time creep along. Luckily, I enjoyed the time with my playing partners, but was eager to get home.

My mental experiment paid dividends, as I played one side well at 42, but struggled on two holes, and got into a mammoth bunker that was hard to get out of. I drove the ball much better, but suffered a bit from 100 and in. Putting was definitely better, as I had birdie chances. My game is coming around, I just have to play more. It's hard with a son and a wedding to plan - happy events!

Next is a scramble on Saturday for Our Shepard Lutheran School. It will be fun - especially knowing that my shots can be bad at times! We get 4 chances fir every shot! Good fun! Glad to see the warm weather - maybe we will actually get off of the cart path! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment