Thursday, May 12, 2011

New look at 9...

I had the opportunity to play 9 this week, when the weather was approaching 80 and the carts were crossing at 90 degrees. I tried to use my new mantra - to forget about the score, and it worked to an extent. My problem is, my game is still erratic due to the long wet spring. I have been to the range 3-4 times, and have played 3 rounds total. I feel that my new clubs will come around the more that I use them. I feel comfortable with them.

I also got some advice about bunker play, and used it to make a nice shot. Alas, I missed the putt. As my irons are a bit off, I need to work some more on my bunker play so it is not a hindrance to my game. This week's tournament is at Boulder Creek, and I will be playing with the same people as last time. I hope the results are better! I will have a better frame of mind!

Look for my posts to increase as the school year ends! It is hard to it all and keep a full-time job! :)

As. always, email me with your questions and comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment