Sunday, April 10, 2011

Masters Recap...

Well, its over....Charl Schwatzel won the Masters in a whirlwind of activity. This might have been the best one that I have seen in a long time. I think that there were 7 different people who were in the lead beginning with Rory McElroy...

Speaking of Rory, how about that tee shot on 10 between the cabins? That was a crazy shot - something most amateurs have done at one point. It was both interesting and sad to watch him unravel down the stretch. At least he has many, many good years left in him. I felt the same as I did watching Greg Norman collapse to Sir Nick Faldo. I do feel that he will learn from this, and move on...

Adam Scott looked good with his long belly putter - it definitely is helping his game. I expect to hear more from him this year.

AND.....I was able to get 18 in before the Masters....I'll talk about that later in the week. I have a tournament coming up on the 23rd!

Share your thoughts and questions with me....

1 comment:

  1. Keep the blogs coming! I'm enjoying reading! We'll have to go to the Masters some day! That will be a great time!

    ReplyDelete