Sunday, April 3, 2011

Round 1 of the year...

Today I was able to get out for the first time this year. I was a little hesitant, as it was cold, but I was looking forward to seeing where I was at with my game. I arrived at Painesville Country Club to play (the back 9 was closed).I drove the first tee shot a bit left, just missing the fairway. On #2, I hit my approach to 3 feet. On #4, almost holed out a seventy-five yard chip for a birdie. I got a par on #7.

Overall, I thought it was a great first day of the season. My score was higher than it usually is, and I mis-hit 3 shots, but overall, I was happy to be outdoors playing the game that I love. Additionally, I putted very well. I have a tournament coming up on April 23rd, so I need to get it together before then...

I also got the Tiger Woods 2012 for my XBOX. I'll review it next week. I hope all of your get out on the links next week. Let me know if you have questions....

No comments:

Post a Comment